Roland Park Country School alumnae understand that when they give back, they become a part of our history.
Celebrating a reunion is an opportunity to support Roland Park Country School in a way that is meaningful to you, as it comes at a time of personal reflection. Your reunion year provides an excellent opportunity to recall the memories you hold close, while looking to the future and supporting the next generation of female leaders.
- Serve as a liaison between your class and the Development team leading up to Alumnae Weekend
- Participate in occasional committee meetings - live out of town, it’s fine to call in!
- Coordinate your class dinner and any other additional events that weekend.
- Encourage classmates to attend Alumnae Weekend events on campus
- Encourage classmates to participate in the Reunion Giving Effort
- If schedule allows, support the Fall Phonathon and Spring RedRaiser to connect with fellow classmates
- Confirm and update classmates’ contact information