The RPCS Athletic Department allows young women the opportunity to develop a lifelong love for fitness and sport while teaching broader lessons of teamwork, leadership, sportsmanship and competition that will carry into their lives beyond the playing field. As a member of the Interscholastic Athletic Association of Maryland
(IAAM) we are proud to compete in one of the premier leagues in the country.
Only at RPCS can you find:
- 4th & 5th grade intramurals working on skills with the varsity volleyball team
- Upper School teams on the sidelines cheering for the Middle School athletes
- A sea of RED in the stands at both home and away games
- Championship caliber teams competing in all three seasons
- Student-Athletes sharing their time and talents with the community
At RPCS we offer 16 sports and embrace the philosophy that we are all a part of 1 team. Our state of the art facilities allow us to support 4th & 5th grade intramurals as well as a strong MS & US athletic program. Where else can you find two turf fields side by side to accommodate A Conference Field Hockey & Lacrosse, an indoor rowing tank to allow the crew team to train in the off season or a fitness center and strength and conditioning coach that prepares student athletes for high school and college athletics?
I am extremely proud to lead the Athletic Department at RPCS and welcome you to be a part of our TEAM.
Director of Athletics