Looking for a safe, loving, authentic preschool experience for your child? Explore RPCS.
Our Preschool Child Care Center proudly embraces the Reggio Emilia philosophy of early childhood learning–-where joyful play and high-quality projects spark creativity, collaboration, and knowledge.
Open 7:30 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Friday, our program is a co-educational Maryland State Certified Preschool, within a fully-accredited AIMS school; available part-time or full-time for ages 3 and 4, with 7:30 am arrival and 12:30 pm, 3:00 pm or 6:00 pm dismissal times.
Imagine a day at RPCS, where your child...
- Explores his/her curiosity in the atelier (AKA wildly-creative studio)
- Attends an 8th grade play performed entirely in Spanish
- Treks through the backwoods taking pictures, gathering natural materials and recording observations
- Joins Lower School classmates at concert dress rehearsals
- Eats lunch in the outdoor classroom; then naps indoors to refresh
- Connects with 12th-grade AP students who study Piaget and observe his theories in action during the preschool day
- Enjoys one of many “special” classes, such as art, dance, gym, library, music and foreign language
Where else can you share in a renowned preschool experience that brings your little one such JOY each day?
Only at RPCS!
Visit our Preschool Childcare Center and see for yourself how Roland Park Country School gives young children the space, guidance, materials and opportunity to build their own foundation for life-long learning.
Director of Early Childhood Education