The School's Out program in Compass is a combination of after school enrichment opportunities for any child in the community and Extended Day (aftercare) for RPCS students in Lower School.
Enrichment classes are after-school opportunities for your child to pursue a passion or curiosity in a fun, relaxed environment with their schoolmates.
Session dates and times vary by program and generally run from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. If you require care beyond 4:30 p.m., please read below to learn about our partnership with Harford Heights Extended Care.
- Charm City Players- Lion King Jr
- Creative Drama Club
- Eco-Explorers Nature Superheroes
- Felting Club
- Group Guitar Lessons
- Group Ukulele & Drum Circle Class
- Hip Hop Dance Class
- Little Veterinarian School
- Running Club: K-2nd grade
- Running Club: 3rd-5th grade
- Painting and Drawing
- Perfectly Me Girls Club
- Private lessons on drum set, ukulele, guitar, bass, and violin
- Private Voice and Piano Lessons
- Space and Rocketry Club
Extended Day (aftercare)
Our extended day program is managed by Harford Heights Child Care Inc. and will operate from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. every school day. The students will take advantage of indoor and outdoor spaces, and have a monitored homework time with a quiet space to study. Students who do not have homework can use this time for reading or drawing.
Harford Heights also provides childcare for a monthly Parent's Night Out. For more information, click here.
To learn more about Harford Heights and the extended day program, watch this Zoom session.
Extended Care Highlights:
- Care will be provided during conference days and early dismissal days
- A snack (carb and vegetable/fruit) will be provided for all students
- Outside play every day, weather permitting
- Scheduled homework time
- Parents will have access to the ProCare App, which will allow for seamless check-in and check-out as well as communications
How to Register: