The School's Out program in Compass is a combination of after school enrichment opportunities for any child in the community and Extended Day (aftercare) for RPCS students in Lower School.
Enrichment classes are after-school opportunities for your child to pursue a passion or curiosity in a fun, relaxed environment with their schoolmates.
Session dates and times vary by program and generally run from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. If you require care beyond 4:30 p.m., please read below to learn about our partnership with Harford Heights Extended Care.
- 3D Printing with ANX!
- Architecting Your Future with ANX!
- Irvine Nature Center- Eco-Explorers Fall Session
- Little Ninjas
- Magnus Chess
- Math Homework Help and Games
- Mixed Media & Clay
- Pre-Ballet and Introduction to Jazz
- Private Piano and Voice Lessons
- REDS Track Club - Elementary Development
- REDS Track Club - Middle School Development
- REDS Track Club - High School Development
- Safe Sitter
Extended Day (aftercare)
Our extended day program is managed by Harford Heights Child Care Inc. and will operate from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. every school day. The students will take advantage of indoor and outdoor spaces, and have a monitored homework time with a quiet space to study. Students who do not have homework can use this time for reading or drawing.
To learn more about Harford Heights and the extended day program, watch this Zoom session.
New in the 2022-23 School Year:
- Care will be provided during professional development days, conference days and early dismissal days
- A snack (carb and vegetable/fruit) will be provided for all students
- Team sport activities will be offered during outside play
- Parents will have access to the ProCare App, which will allow for seamless check-in and check-out as well as communications
How to Register: