Class Notes and Representatives
Class Representatives (Class Reps) play a vital role in keeping the School informed about its Alumnae and play a key role in the School’s efforts to keep Alumnae connected to and interested in RPCS. They are the liaison to the Alumnae Office. Also, update your info here with any new addresses or news!
Class Representative responsibilities include:
- Inform the Alumnae Office of any changes with contact information on classmates including e-mail addresses, mailing addresses and college addresses
- Contact classmates to inform them of special events and to encourage attendance at those events
- Help the Alumnae Office identify Class Chairs/Committees for five year Reunions
Tips for Formatting class notes
- Please be concise and bold and list full names if mentioning any classmates in your update.
- Do not take news or updates directly from social media.
- All news needs to be approved and submitted by each alumna herself.
- We welcome photos - please email them to your class rep or firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited and photos will be selected at the discretion of the editors. Please include a caption with each photo to include full names and class years.
Want to be a class representative?