April 17-19, 2020
REUNION PLANNING AND GIVING COMMITTEE
As a group, the Reunion Planning and Giving Committee:
- Serves as a liaison between your class and the Alumnae Office leading up to Reunion Weekend
- Participate in occasional committee meetings during the year
- Live out of town - it’s fine to call in!
- Coordinates your class dinner and any other additional events your class would like to hold
- Encourages classmates to attend the Alumnae Weekend events
- Encourages classmates to participate in the Reunion Giving Effort
- Helps establish class gift goals and allocations.
- Lends signature to the fall letter
- If schedule allows, joins for Fall Phonathon and Spring RedRaiser to call fellow classmates
April 16-18, 2021 - Celebrating the Classes ending in 1 and 6.
April 22-24, 2022 - Celebrating the Classes ending in 2 and 7.
April 14-16, 2023 - Celebrating the Classes ending in 3 and 8.
April 19-21, 2024 - Celebrating the Classes ending in 4 and 9.