A Letter from the President of the Alumnae Association
Welcome back to Roland Park Country School!
As alumnae, your support and participation are vital to the School’s success, and it is my sincere hope that you will forever remain connected to RPCS, and to each other. It was wonderful to see alumnae return to campus for Opening Convocation in September. Please be sure to join us for these additional events during the 2019-2020 school year:
· Golf Classic — Monday, September 23, 2019
· Red Hot Run — Sunday, November 10, 2019
· Young Alum Event — Friday, November 29, 2019
· Holiday Fair — Saturday, December 7, 2019
· Traditional Upper School Christmas Program followed by the Alumnae Holiday Reception — Friday, December 13, 2019
· Valentine Legacy Luncheon (for alumnae connected to students currently attending RPCS) — Thursday, February 13, 2020
· A Night Under the Stars (co-sponsored by the Parents’ Association) — Saturday, February 22, 2020
· Alumnae Weekend — Friday, April 17-19, 2020
For those of you who are not able to make it to Baltimore this year, you are invited to attend one of several Alumnae Regional Reunions and hear about all the exciting happenings on campus (check the Alumnae section of the website for details). If there is not a regional gathering in your city this year, maybe you will consider hosting an event for fellow alumnae in your area!
No matter where you are, you can support the Alumnae Association by purchasing gift wrap, magazines, and products for the kitchen and home through the annual Charleston Wrap fundraiser. Proceeds go directly to the school in the form of Endowment, Scholarship Funds, Post Prom and tangible gifts. Look for an email in early fall with all the details.
One of the most important ways you can support the School is with a gift to The Annual Fund. Your financial support helps to ensure that current and future generations of RPCS students will have the necessary resources to become leaders who impact the world.
It does not matter how long it has been, or how far away you have moved, you will always have a home at RPCS. I look forward to connecting with you soon.
Sydnee Wilson Ruff, 2004