Athletic Hall of Fame
Statement of Purpose
The purpose of the RPCS Athletic Hall of Fame is to pay tribute and extend recognition to those individuals and/or teams who have made a significant contribution to RPCS Athletics.
Nominations for the RPCS Athletic Hall of Fame are accepted on a rolling basis. The following are selection criteria for a nominee.
No individual or team shall be considered for selection until ten years after graduation.
Any former RPCS coach or former member of the RPCS physical education department with ten years of service is eligible for induction to the RPCS Athletic Hall of Fame.
To be eligible, with the exception of coaches or members of the Physical Education Department, an individual must have received an RPCS diploma.
The individual or team should demonstrate such outstanding excellence in or service to a sport that there is no question as to the qualifications necessary for induction.
Qualifications and criteria should be based on the candidate’s participation in or service to athletics during secondary school years at RPCS and could include athletic accomplishments after leaving RPCS and to women’s sports in general.
Consideration shall be given for sportsmanship and personal conduct in life exemplifying the high ideals and spirit of RPCS.
For further information, please contact Katy Spencer
"I am honored and humbled to be chosen as an inductee to the RPCS Athletic Hall of Fame. To be part of a team and understand the gift and responsibility which that implies, was a life lesson that has been invaluable." Hall of Fame Inductee
- Addie Ogier Bracken, 1933
- Judy Connolly Connally, 1956
- Courtney Jones McKeldin, 1958
- Mimi Rand Anderson, 1961
- Emily Hewitt, 1962
- Janet Bauer Hartman, 1968
- Hathaway Clark Ferebee, 1971
- Melissa Cully Anderson, 1994
- Meredith Shuey, 1996
- Alli Harper, 1997
- Lauren Miller Hauk, 1998
- Betsy Gaines, 1999
- Allison Higgins Keenan, 2001
- Kelsey Twist Schroeder, 2001
- Debbie Bloodsworth - COACH
- 1952 Varsity Field Hockey Team
- 1977 Varsity Lacrosse Team
- Melissa Bristow Carter-Bey, 1992
- Laurie McCulloch Fisher, 1963
- Amy Barrett Frew, 1972
- Elizabeth Law Meredith, 1984
- Eileen Talucci Mutch, 1984
- Jennifer Bogue Kenerson, 1990
- Louise Meledin, 1970
- Joan Wood Peters, 1956
- Elizabeth McCleary Primrose-Smith, 1965
- Catherine Sharkey, 1988
- 1994 Varsity Lacrosse Team
- Margaret Chapman, 1944*
- Caroline Dix Coleman, 1960
- Jane Obrecht Emich, 1937
- Jenny Bristow Hannah, 1990
- Anne Turner Lawler, 1975
- Jenny Slingluff Levy, 1988
- Connie Williams Maybin, 1978*
- Amanda Lee Norris (Coach)*
- Pat Peard, 1964
- Linda Bond Verdery, 1962
- Doris Obrecht Voneiff, 1937*
- Judy Waters, 1950
- Peggy Boutilier Williams, 1994
- 1989-1990 Varsity Basketball Team
* Awarded posthumously