Upper School Process
- Complete an Application
- Make an Appointment to Visit RPCS
- Schedule Admissions Testing
- Request Common School Referral Forms
- Request School Transcript
- Complete Merit Scholarship Application (Optional)
- If you already have an account and password, click the button below to log in and continue your application.
- If you are a new user, click on "Create an Account."
- If you have previously created an account but have forgotten your password, reset your password here by selecting the "Forgot your password?" link.
What to wear: Comfortable attire. If you have a school uniform, you can wear it — many visitors do.
What to bring: You do not need to bring any school materials with you. Bring any medications/inhalers that may be needed over course of your visit. We will also let the nurse know of medical concerns.
Lunch: Snack and lunch are provided. If you feel more comfortable bringing your own lunch, you may — but our Dining Hall has amazing food!
Students applying for grades 9-12 are required to take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE).
To register for the ISEE, click here. Testing will be available at RPCS on Saturday, November 23, 2019 and Saturday, January 11, 2020, although it is not required to take the exam at RPCS.
Remember to request that the ISEE results be sent to RPCS!
RPCS will need to receive ISEE scores on or before January 17, 2020.
Please complete after November 15, 2019 but before January 17, 2020.
Submit an Authorization Form to your daughter’s current school for the release of school records/transcripts. The forms are to be sent directly to RPCS from her current school.
Please submit after December 1, 2019 but before January 17, 2020.
Average stanine of 7 on the ISEE
High academic performance as demonstrated in the current school transcript
Strong common referral forms from math and English teachers
Strong academic abilities
Interest in our extracurricular offerings
Qualities that further the mission of the school
December 16: Application Due
January 6: Financial Aid Application Due
January 17: Admissions File Complete
February 21: Admissions Notification Day
April 21: Spring Open House